Imprints...

Whenever I go around the province or anywhere at all, I would always take pictures coz I believe that when you take a picture of someone or something you bring with you a part of that individual. Photography is a hobby for me, though I do not have all of those fancy and high tech SLR cameras I make sure that the pictures I took are beautiful.

Taking pictures is one of the things I believe Filipinos are really fond of doing. In almost all homes in our country, the viewing of photo albums is one of the entertainment the host family could offer to their visitors. Pictures taken from the time when we were babies, to yearly birthday parties, to graduation from elementary to highschool, college. Inuman, trekking, hiking and everything there is always a picture attached to these events.
Pictures indeed stimulate memories and emotions since there are stories attached to every piece of photograph in our albums.

I started in photography when I was in college. As a writer for the school paper, I am also the one who are taking pictures for the publication. In every seminar in Baguio, Cebu, trips to Bacolod, Antique, Capiz, Aklan, Manila etc., I always make sure that I have a camera. It may be point and shoot camera or currently a 2.0 megapixel camera of my camera phone.


I am really fond of taking pictures, pictures of friends, families, beautiful places and things and almost everything that can catch my attention. This makes me relax at the same time fulfilled, of course praises from people and awards (like the one I got from Department of Tourism-Most Outstanding Editor and Photojournalist) is a big plus...






Enjoy the pictures:

Here is my Picture Gallery... CLICK HERE

Alubihud, Guimaras @ Dawn

























Alubihud, Guimaras









Paraw Regatta, Iloilo City









a Church in Cebu










a Beach in Antique












PHOTOGRAPHY ALBUM... CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular Posts