Friday, May 10, 2013
Friday, March 15, 2013
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Sunday, January 20, 2013
This year, 2013 is going to be a very memorable year for me. First, I will celebrate my 2 years anniv with my partner in crime- Bokoko Bongtingpao. Second, I will fly outside of the country for the first time and last, is the title... I just turned 31 years old.
Living in this plane for 3 decades and a year is quite fun- I got to study at a very early age, I get to know very special people, shown my talents, enjoy life and the most important of all- meet my Gods.
For some people who are not introduced to the Path, this might sound very blasphemous or sacrilegious, but I am just talking about my experiences. I have meet the Gods when I was still young. Though, I admit that I was also raised a Catholic, the blood of a seeker in my veins was stronger than my respect for the priests and my religion teacher. When I was 13, I started seeking the Path of the Wise and I have not stopped since then. Now, I have turned 31 and this is my 18th year of service to the Goddess and the God.
There are still an awful lot of things that I wanna do this year and here are some of them (those things that I could immediately remember)... not in any particular order... =)
1. Bond with my Gods- I apologize My Lord and Lady- Pending
2. Climb Mt. Apo - before I get too old to climb the tallest mountain in the country-Pending
3. Go to Siquijor - this has been a plan forever.-Pending
4. Save Money - an ongoing challenge but I aim to save a lot this year... I hope!-Pending
5. Go back to the Gym and reclaim my 6-pack abs- this is ALWAYS delayed-Pending
6. Take care of my Health- The spirit is quite powerful, so is the mind, the body out of sync- Pending
7. Read all my new Books- a difficult feat since I am also expanding my library- Pending
8. Do my "official" priestly duty- as an Ordained Minister, I want to do this- Pending
9. Strengthen my magick- working on this- Pending
10. Have my passport stamped- (this will happen this year because I will fly to Singapore)- DONE
11.More Cosplay- Starting with my Admiral Akaino costume this year- DONE
12. Photography- Will try to learn editing and more and more practice.- Pending
13. Just be Happy- I am trying to do this all the time!- Pending
I know that this entry is kinda late since Yule already passed, but I wanna share my experience with Arcana as we celebrate the first "formal" Yuletide celebration. Arcana is a relatively small group and the core group is the only one doing the lectures/studies and the Sabbat celebrations. This Yule is not any different.
We went to Kamonsilan Resort in Bansalan. It's a 2-hour bus travel to this place and it's kinda difficult for me to go there since I was from work. After arriving home, I immediately went to the bus station and since it was the long weekend going Christmas, it was very difficult to ride a bus straight to Bansalan. We were just lucky that there happen to be a Digos bus. Digos is an hour and a half away from Davao and one of the "big" cities near Bansalan.
We arrived in Digos and quickly rode a jeepney to Bansalan. The road is still very rough and dark, but after 30 minutes, we arrived. We quickly took a motorcycle and went to Kamonsilan. After grueling an almost 3-hour trip, we arrived at the place.
Kamonsilan is quite a small resort. It has a pool which served as the bathing area for people who wished to swim. The only thing that really attracted me to the place was the great cottages and the trees.
Present during the Sabbat:
Erebus, Discipulus Tertius
Windstorm, Adeptus Secundus
Laire, Novus Sodalis
Jasher, Discipulus Tertius
Bane, Adeptus Primus