Before ending this story here are the things you need to remember when you are in Sagada.
1. Travel as a large group, this would save you money. Van and Guide fees can be split among the group. Trekking usually allow 10 people while Caving limits to 4 people per group.
2. If it's just you and your forever, then talk to people in the van or on the bus. Or just people that you meet on the road or your accommodation. It will be very expensive if it's just both you.
3. Respect sacred sites and rites in the area. If you see some rites or rituals, ask permission before you snap a photo.
4. Caves are always dark, wet and slippery so prepare your gears. Waterproof pouches is a must as well as a change of clothes. Avoid bringing bulky DSLR cameras inside the caves. You will be required to crawl, climb, crouch and your doing this while you're getting wet. ;)
5. Mind your trash. Do not just throw your litter everywhere.
6. Bring the Environmental Fee receipt wherever you go.
7. You need guides everywhere. Except in Kiltepan at sunrise and the sunset at Danum Lake.