Project Juan and Counting

A lot of us are into music. Well personally I am into it since I was with the church choir for almost ten years now. I started with the Our Lady of Fatima Parish Youth Ministry (OLOFPYM) last 1998 singing in the church of Fatima in Lapuz, Iloilo City. I was trained by should I say competent singers and choir masters, after a few months I am singing Tenor in the choir. I really used this skill when I entered the university since this was my source of tuition as a member of the University Choir. Well enough with my musical background, let me tell you about a band that I stumbled on Kafe Binalaybay during one of my bumming times in my friend's Kafe.

Im talking about a band called Project Juan, initially I thought their name was Project 1 but the lead singer corrected me as he sent me a friendster message that it was actually Juan as in the Filipino's beloved tagname to our people. This upcoming band had their share of the limelight as they are singing in the Kafe and just recently when they sang in the Atrium during the Mother's Day celebration.

The band is made up of college students from various universities and colleges around the city, though some of them are currently graduates. This band's music ranges from slowrock, to pop, to some revivals.

Some of the members are skilled with the instruments they are wielding especially Frankster who is manning the beatbox, yet very adept in playing the Base and Lead Guitars, and Ogie who plays Base.

Well enough said, here is Project Juan in one of their performances at Kafe Binalaybay. Anybody interested to get these guys, just send me a message or text. Again....mykeyohann@yahoo.com +639185266774, +639225269603.

Here are the members of the band...

Ben on Vocals












Ogie on Base















Mike on Lead Guitar














Bentong on Acoustics















Frankster on the Beatbox













surprise Guest Von...
















Other Band Pics:

Comments

Popular Posts