The Desire to Invoke the Hunter


The situation that I am currently in right now is very confusing, distracting and down right bullshit. However in this position, where hurt and pain are just around the corner I really am tempted to call aspects of my personality that are often forgotten. This time, I want to summon the Hunter.

The Hunter is an aspect of the God. A part of the deity which personifies the primal forces, the instinct, the desire and the drive to hunt. During this time, with all this complications I want to be the Hunter.

When I am not yet that connected to the masculine side of my personality. During the time that I never connected and invoked the God in my life, I often call up the Goddesses of the Hunt- Diana and Artemis. When worst comes to worst where one wants to blast necrotic energies to the people who really annoys you, becoming the aspect of the War Goddesses gives me a boost of strength and power. Carthubodva rides the wind.

Right now, I am tempted again to wear the horns of the Hunter, to wield the spear and to don the hide. To be the god that rides with the wolves and hunt for its prey. I want to hunt those who spoke ill of me, who hurt me and made me suffer. Though sometimes I consider thinking if this really is worth my time, effort and energy. However, everyone has their own threshold, and when this suffering reaches that level, then the Hunter will ride again and draw blood to the guilty.

The God of the Forest rides, to slew the prized prey... I am the Hunter and you are the prey!

Comments

Popular Posts