Life's Complications.... Intuition vs Feelings

The greatest thing about being a human, is the ability to make choices. These choices come in and out of a man's life and we can only enjoy and observe the realities that flash before our eyes. Just a few days ago there are some difficulties that invaded and disrupted my oh-so perfect world. These complications are in the form of work, environment and my intimate personal life.

As a financial executive, I am plagued with choices everyday. These choices are whether to sell products at the expense of my own conscience or be real and transparent then dissuade them because the product is not guaranteed. This situation really bothers me.

People around me causes distress as well. There are a lot of people that I really don't like, however I really need to be with them or to be along with them. Some people around me are so prissy and annoying, to as far as bossy and totally a pain in the ass.

Aside from these things, my personal life has been assaulted, insulted and battered. There are people who are messing things up for me. Though these people are more or less immaterial, I haven't had the chance to blast these people to oblivion. I had friends who look at this situation and they gave me a rather disturbing insights. These observations from them resulted into a large gap in my psyche, it left me confused what really to believe. Will I trust my intuition or stick to my feelings. My intuition tells me that what I am thinking and rationalizing is correct, however my feelings says otherwise. Thankfully, the Goddess and the God is always with me, guarding me and shielding me from harm... I will incinerate those who hurt me, Goddess forbid.

Comments

Popular Posts