The Birthday that was...

The birthday that was.... my birthday last January 6 was one of the best birthday celebration I ever had... I got to blow out candles from a cake... after 20 years I got to have a cake served in my birthday and it was a very nice experience. I got to blow not one but two cakes....

My birthday was international, I got to eat lunch at a Korean Resto (Kim's Bob) with Celeste and dinner at a Thai Resto (Krua Thai) with my Kennedy Global Family. I also got a wonderful icecream cake from my students from Solomon Academy so I would like to thank everyone. They gave me a mocha cream cake with candles and Nang Christia bought a nifty gourmet cake from nothing but desserts...



Bein
g 27 years old means becoming old, but a lot people say that i do not even look 27 and Im happy to hear that!!! Hehehehehe!

Comments

Popular Posts