The Year that Was...2008

The year that was... 2008 brings a lot of emotional ride to me. I was quite happy at the same time sad and this happened in a very rapid succession...bam, bam, bam!!!

January: I went to Bacolod with Seraph and Andrew and we toured Mambukal. I met up with tintin and Emz, couple of friends from Bacolod and I visited KGB... they gave me 8 shots of a mixed drink I forgot the name for my Birthday... Dinagyang with Andrew and some other friends from AMA.


February: Sow...sow... Andrew went home to Manila...Marz opened Kafe Binalaybay!



March: Busy with my students...grades, projects, school records.... Finished the first year of my MA..PsyI activities @ KB.


April: No work since its a "no work, no pay" policy in school. Bum. I found my sweetheart...
Kafe Binalaybay Gathering!!!

May: Ended the contract with AMA, flew to Manila for my AXA Training in Prince Plaza 2 Hotel in Makati... Meet up with my bestfriend Jei.


June: Technically spent the whole 20 days roaming around the capital... Been in Makati around Greenbelt and all the malls- Powerplant, MOA, Araneta Coliseum, Rob Galleria...etc. Hunted the bookstores- Fully Booked, Powerbooks in Taguig... Krispy Kreme (yum!!!), travelled from Makati to Quezon City to Baclaran and to Las Piñas. Celebrated Litha with ME Peeps and I met up one of the wonderful people of them all- Bulong! Met Monique, Lady Dana, Bathara and Ivo, Maloi, Nap and Maggie and Kuting...etc... Want to go Back in there... Party in our Hotel, AXA Nightouts and cookouts...paid extra 500 for excess baggage... Bagyo Frank... Bye bye KB, you will be missed.


July: Bye bye Love... Metrobank JM Basa Branch was nice.... made friends....
BAck to manila for the IC Exam!

August: Quota is unbearable... lost a few patches of hair due to stress...


September: Bye Bye AXA...


October: Teacher once again... Samhain Party was very nice... disappointed with PSyI members...


November: Sow...sow!!!


December: Nothing Special...Christmas Swreshmas... Tita Debbie gave me a gift...I went to Pototan...first Family Pic- together!!! Taaa Daa... 2009!!!

Comments

Popular Posts