Ostara's Blessing

Ostara is here... As I have invited other members of the circle, only my bestfriend Celeste. Since I was trying to have the group celebrate the Sabbat last Saturday until Sunday morning, however since the group was not so eager to celebrate only the two of us celebrated.






My friend is a novice in the Shamanic Path, a Path she is treading for quite sometime now. She went into my place and we grabbed the things we need. I bought an apple, bread, nuts, corn eggs and we bought fruit juice as a substitute for wine. We set off to Lapaz public plaza, but before that we dropped by in Lapaz Cemetary to visit some people. She visited her best friend and I visited my paternal grandfather. We lit candles and whisper a prayer to the dear departed.




We reached the park and we looked for a spot that we could celebrate the feast. We found one near the lagoon and we sat in one of the most beautiful tree there. An acasia tree which is flowering right now. We started the ritual and say our wishes and blessings to ourself and to each other. We left our offerings under the tree that we stayed. We also drew some design in the eggs blessed that time
. Here are some of the pictures of our celebration.

Comments

Popular Posts