Losing important things!


August is a bad month... I lost my P990i and I really loved that phone. I got that from working my ass out, however it was the first Saturday of August my phone was stolen from me by a student. One of the people I actually trusted. The thing that I really don't like about it is the fact that all my contacts and business correspondences.

Today, I lost something valuable again to me... its my allowance for the entire 15 days... hayz, this is really a string of bad luck. The thing that I am doing now is to think that these things happen again for a reason...it is possible that the person who found it needed it more than I do!

Being in a state like this feels awful. The helplessness and the frustration that you feel, the sadness and self pity... however in everything that is happening, there is always a reason and normally it is a good one.... lets wait and see then.

Still...

Comments

Popular Posts