My Last Few Days...

Iloilo has been a wonderful city and I am enjoying my last few days here in the city of love. Things have been memorable in Iloilo. Meeting people and enjoying their company leaves a very nice experience in my mind. Some people worthy of remembering and others not worth mentioning.

My last weekend here in Iloilo was worth mentioning. I spent time with my class, my bestfriends, my students and other people who could actually make me stay in Iloilo however they do not. They know about my wanderlust soul and my insatiable hunger for travelling.

Friday is coming and the Davao trip is fast approaching. I feel scared as well as excited. Scared since this is a new place to explore and I'm excited for the very same reason... I hope that this will be a great experience and a great adventure as well.... Cyah!

Comments

Popular Posts