Depressed and Longing...

Is this what you call homesick? I was working earlier and suddenly I felt depressed. I really don't know what happened. I know I have mood swings and everything, however the thing I felt earlier was weird. I felt pity for myself for the things that I am currently doing. Now don't get me wrong I really enjoy what I am doing. I even love the place I am in now that is why I am wondering what's happening to me.
I know that I haven't written that much in my blog. Im quite busy and I am always tired after work and all I do is sleep when I get home. I was in Jack's Ridge last Saturday night, the place is very good and it reminded me of Tops in Cebu. I was with Maris and her family and they really accommodate in their house.

Right now I just finished eating and I am listening to a wonderful song entitled "Lady of Shalott" by Loreena Mckennit and while listening it reminded me about the life in Arthurian times and how unfortunate the Lady of Shalott, cursed and locked in her tower.... but she dared and she went out of the tower and followed her love Sir Lancelot. This action lead her to her death...

I will definitely settle here in Davao, am just waiting for the right things to reveal itself to me. I hope I could still endure these feelings I am feeling sometimes....

Comments

Popular Posts