Thirsty for Thirsty

I'm not into buying shakes and all especially if it costs more than 20 or 30 pesos. However, there is something that I really like to drink and that thing is Thirsty. You see a lot of Thirsty stalls in almost every mall around the country and it is really easy to spot them because aside from their signature green theme, you will see a lot of fruits in their stalls.

There are a lot of flavors to choose from too... the first one that I really liked was Watermelon-Carrot. It was a very hot day and I dropped by NCCC Mall in Matina, Davao.I want to try putting in watermelon in my shake because i really loved the taste of Fit and Right Watermelon. Carrots are really nice in a shake because of vitamin C and its beta carotine which is anti cancer.

The next thing that I tried was Apple and watermelon which is as refreshing as it is yummy. I also tried their Pineapple-apple and watermelon which is a very good combination which cleanses your kidney and your bladder. This is the one that I really want and I am having every time I am in the malls.

They sell diet shakes too for an extra 5 pesos. Really nice.... hehehehehe!

Comments

Popular Posts