Dayang Dayang

I am beginning to enjoy my Davao stay, well I have travelling to thank since it removed some of the boredom I felt a few weeks ago. I have enjoyed my trip and with some co-workers, it was one of the best trips ever...here in Davao.

We left for Talikod Island (where the resort is located), Saturday April 17 at around 1PM, We rode one "lantsa", a ferry boat and travelled for about two hours going to Dayang Beach resort. It was remarkable- blue waters, white sand beach and small but private resort. We occupied one duplex unit in the resort. The resort is very nice- electricity, 2 electric fans per room, a sala and a mattress for a bed.

For 50 pesos, we had the caretaker cook our viands and for 30pesos per kilo, the rice. We had a very good time during the remainder of the day as we swim, and relax while listening to the waves. I took a lot of pictures during that trip and the pictures I took reflected the magnificent scenery of the place.

That night, the members of the team had the Miss Bora-cat Dolls in which the girls talents and beauty were judged. It was really fun and the booze really got me. Early that morning, I went to the beach to capture nature's beauty with the soft morning light. Around 1PM we traveled 13 kilometers on a motorbike to Isla Reta, a resort located on the other side of the island. It was a perilous journey for 20 minutes where we tread on cratered dirt road. After we arrived in Isla Reta, we waited in the pumpboat that would take us back to Davao. around 3PM, we traveled for two hours on wavy seas to the port of Davao.

Till another day...

Check the pics on my Multiply and Facebook Albums...

Comments

Popular Posts