A year or So...

I have been in Davao for more than a year... almost a year and a half. I have experienced excitement and boredom sometimes on the same day. I have meet a lot of people, magickal and otherwise and I found some of them pleasant...most however, are not.

I have been looking for some friends here in Davao that can fit in my life. A lot came and most of them disappeared that fast too. I have met to some of the most talented and most mundane individuals that one can think of. Some gave me really bad experiences, but most (thankfully) gave me pleasant memories.

Another year has come and I am still optimistic that everything will work well. Especially with my baby Miggy. This is a very scary stuff for me since this person is really young and painfully cute. The kind which a lot of people (women and otherwise) wants to have. There is some fear that bothers me since I know that there are a lot of people that wants us to part, probably so they can take their chance, hence FB Comments and text messages commenting about how we are not "Bagay" and he looked too cute for me. I am very worried with such comments and "observation", self confidence is not one of my strengths.

I am still hoping for the best though, hoping for better things to continue and better opportunities to come. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular Posts