Annie- Verse-Harry Mee-Gy

It was February 16 when I first saw you. I was really in Bisaya "Maulaw!" since you are young and obviously good looking- Two adjectives which I am not. After a few months corresponding on FB and 2 days after we met, we were together.

We've been through a lot of things... and sometimes I would really think that we are the exact opposite. You are childish, I am too- but now I am forced to act mature since only one in the relationship is allowed to be childish. You are care free, I am the responsible one. You love to eat and you don't get fat. I don't eat much and I get fat. I like Ice Cream but you love them- especially Selecta Hersheys' Reese. I love to read books, you don't. You love Willie Revillame, I don't like him. I love to eat veggies but you despise them. You love fish, I don't eat it so often. You love ROSE, I love AIon (but now you like it too). You love your hair, well, I just lost mine.

Though we have a long list of differences, we have similarities too. We both love to stay home and watch Naruto and X-men Animated. We both love anime. Both love movies- I love 3d but you hate the 3d visor. We both want to travel and explore new things. One thing really binds us though, we both love Coco Bread and Coke.

We had a lot of bumps along the way too, we argued almost every week and we reconcile after that- I think this makes the bond stronger... I think. I always ask for your explanation- you just mumble and most of the time skulk and keep quiet. You always interrogate me- where I am? Who's with me? You always check my phone and it's one of the things that I am not really comfortable since I don't let anyone touch my things, I suppose it is one of the burden of a relationship...you don't really have a choice.

Sometimes our discussion becomes so intense that we always ended up crying on each other's shoulder. Remember the first "Physical Argument" we had last week. I promised not to do it again. I rarely do that and If I do that's when i am really, really angry. I apologize.

We discussed about our future too and you have a lot of plans. I don't. I am happy and contented here in Davao, yet you wan't to explore. That's also one of the perks of being young.

It's the 18th of June- exactly 2.24 AM- (checked the clock as I type this line) and I want to thank you for being there for me. Four months is exactly not that long, but for me it is. I know we experience turbulence in this relationship, but hey--- that's normal right? I needed the support and an ear to listen and you provided it. I really appreciate how you care for me (especially when i got sick) and your being honest to your parents about us- that is way beyond my expectation... so I promise to meet your parents on July 2 or 3.

I really thank you for the support and love you shared with me... Love you Bhebhe Koko!

Comments

Popular Posts