New Year's Resolution


I am now 30 and I am quite aware that I am old and I need to do a lot of things that I haven't done before right? Why all "I"?

For quite some time, I have done a lot of things for other people. I spent money for people, spent time, gave love, worked with people in a very uncompromising way. I am always the underdog, I would always say "Yes", say "Okay", get the job without complains... but I come to realize that I need to voice out things that I want other people to hear, what I want to do, or just what I want.

So here's a list of the things I want to fulfill this year of the Dragon.

1. I want to be very healthy. Eat right, workout, get back my abs and hopefully sleep enough.
2. Spend time with myself to contemplate on things.
3. Be a better son.
4. Be a better employee.
5. Travel around Mindanao- at least twice a month.
6. Be decisive
7. Focus on Photography
8. SAVE MORE MONEY, SPEND LESS
9. To be promoted
10. To be more DEVOTED to my Gods.

Just 10 for now and I will add more soon!

Comments

Popular Posts