Happy Synthesizer made me Happy

There are times when we are attached to some songs that would really mean a lot to us. Some people would be attached to some old songs, rock, pop etc. I am into Irish Folk songs, world music, gothic and gypsie music because these songs make me relax. Listening to Enya, Blackmore's Night, Loreena Mckennitt really has a calming effect to me. It makes me contemplate on things like my life, my existence, my spirituality, etc.

I do not really want to listen to songs which I cannot understand. For me, it defeats the purpose of the song which is to impart the lyrics to the listener. It should give an advice, should make you feel good and should be something that you can relate to. That's why I would often scoff at people listening to KPop or Jpop because for me, if you do not really know the meaning of the song, it loses the purpose of even listening to the song.

Lately however, since I am back to Cosplaying, I saw some Cosplayers dancing to a very nice song in SM City last December. When the music played, everyone just danced the same exact moves without even practicing together in the first place. Everybody moved the same way, turning to the exact same side at a precised part of the song. They would also do the same hand gestures, head movement, steps and turn. I tried to check what the music's title was because it is very enticing to listen to. I learned that the title is Happy Synthesizer from the virtual group called Vocaloids.

Vocaloid is a voice synthesizer program designed to create voice variation. However, from this voice synthesizer evolved some virtual characters like Hatsune Miku and Kaito. According to Wikipedia there were more than a thousand songs attributed to these virtual artists- Hatsune Miku (first), Kagamine Rin (second), Gumi (third), Megurine Luka (fourth), Kagamine Len (fifth) and Kaito (sixth), based on the download ranking. 

 Happy Synthesizer is a joyful song for me. I really love the tempo and the beat of the song. It is somethng that one could easily dance to. This song was sung by Gumi and Megurine Luka and it's number 1 on my Rhapsody tracklist. I am just planning to not just memorize the song but do the dance move by October.

LSS- www.youtube.com/watch?v=xicDO3_P4z8

happii shinsesaiza kimi no mune no oku made

todoku youna merodei kanaderuyo
tsumaranai "tatemae" ya ya na koto zenbu
keshite agerukara kono oto de



Photo from- ferus.deviantart.com

Comments

Popular Posts