LG G3- LG's next G3n Phone

"Simple is the new Smart" is the tagline attached by LG to their next flagship smart phone. The LG G3 is a great improvement from its predecessor, the LG G2 (the phone which I really love), all of which I will be discussing in this pseudo review. 

I was introduced to LG way back December of 2013, when I first bought an LG Phone. The store clerk introduced me to the G2 and I was amazed how it performs. From the display, to the speed, to the amazing camera, the G2 was the best Smart Phone during that time. I tried to research more about it online and after 2 weeks, I bought my LG G2. 

A couple of months after that, I purchased my LG GPad. This tablet never fail to amaze me and the features are really great. I especially love the QPair feature that my LG Gadgets share (something that I want to write about soon). I was very satisfied with the G2 until the one phone who can beat it came--- the new LG G3.

I went to the LG Store in Gaisano Mall of Davao to check out the new LG G3. They have a sample phone which customers could check out and I was really starstruck by LG's new Flagship phone. It really was miles ahead compared to the other flagship phones and even with its predecessor, the G2. Here are the things that really caught my attention. 

Display:

One of the most noticeable thing about G3 is its QUAD HD Display. Packing a whooping 2,560 x 1,440 pixel display with 538ppi (pixel per inch), LG G3 has very good image display. I noticed when I was playing with it, the display is very sharp and even if you zoom in the pictures you will not find any pixellation on it. Throw-in a 5.5-inch bezel-less screen display, this phone is perfect for watching videos and pictures. 

Camera: 

LG G3's camera is the same with the G2- 13mp, however, G3 is now equiped with a more advanced OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer). Another thing that an LG user might also notice is G3's laser detection which measures the distance of the phone to the object you are shooting and it's dual flash. I tried to take some pictures using both the front and the back cameras of the phone and they really produced very good quality photos. The camera can also be opened directly from the circular display if you're using LG's Quick Circle Case. 

Design: 

I love LG G3's metallic design. Compared to other phone's plastic feel, the G3's make is very elegant looking. The other change that I see was LG's signature rear key. The feel of the rear key is very good and it really fits my index finger. 

Smart Notice: 

The LG G3 learns. It will collate all the information that you use and gives you predictive recommendations based on the status of your phone, behavior and location. 

Smart Keyboard: 

This is probably the most useful feature that LG G3 has for me. I usually make a lot of mistakes when I use the keyboard, but with this feature from G3, you can optimize the keyboard which makes its size adjustable (perfect for people with big fingers). You could also complete and correct words with a simple gesture. 


LG Philippines had this #LGG3PH contest on Instagram where they asked people why they want to get a G3. My reason is very simple- I currently have the best Smart Phone, my LG G2, and this one is way better than my G2- 3 GB Ram, Removable Battery, Expandable memory... so no questions asked, I want this smart phone. 

To end this pseudo review here are the specs of LG G3 that you need to know. 

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801; 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Network: 2G/3G/LTE(4G)
Android Version: 4.4.2 Kitkat
Battery: Removable 3000mAh that can also be charged wirelessly
Display: Quad HD IPS Display; 2560 x 1440 pixels/538ppi
Size: 5.5 inches
Memory: 32 MB/3 GB RAM

I hope I could get this phone sooner!!! :(

photo credits to the image owners-taken from the internet



Comments

Popular Posts