The Ups and Downs in the Winding Way

Let's reheat the coffee. :) 


It's been a long time since I have written something in my blog. Well this is due to the fact that I have been so busy at work and I haven't really thought of anything to write. Sabbats come and go and, unlike before that I would really write something about the Arcana celebration, I ended up NOT writing anything. 

My experiences as a witch followed the same ups and downs, ons and offs. Though I would always do my devotions to the Gods, there are times that these devotions also get disrupted (If I am out of town or sleeping in a friend's house), but I am trying to do my devotional rites inside the Astral Temple of Ordo Intra Circularis (which by the way guys is so dilapidated and dirty now). 

Magick as part of nature also goes around and around in cycle. The magickal energies of people, be it a practitioner or a Cowan (Muggle if you're studying in Hogwarts) also experiences its highs and lows. I have known a reader who cannot read on specific days of the week or some readers who cannot do it or cannot see anything in specific months of the year. For Cowans, there are very intuitive people who can sense and feel the energies in specific days and hours of the day. 

As nature also has a time for growth (Spring), maturity (Summer) dying(Autumn) and stillness (Winter), I feel that people who are sensitive to these energies would feel the changes and the ups and downs on the Path. There are changes in the energy patterns happening on a daily, monthly and yearly basis. If we are attuned to these cycles, we might also be able to utilize these energies and direct them more easily to manifest goals. 

The feast of the Spring Equinox is slowly coming. In places where the four seasons are observed, the sleeping seeds inside the earth are now stirring with life, ready to erupt upwards during Spring. 

Let's toast to the start of the new cycle.

P.S. This is my first post for 2015 =)


photo credit to: http://www.damanhurcolorado.org/

Comments

Popular Posts