Sounds of Sadness - Rainy Monday Musings and Melodies


It's been a long time since I have written poems. It's probably because I haven't had any time to do any introspection related to, well just me. Battling in my head are voices that are constantly arguing about things - career, money, family. Today is the 7th of December, 2020, a very rainy Monday and here are some musings. 


Image from http://astrikfu.blogspot.com/


Hard Rain 

Rain is falling hard,
Like my pent up, hidden tears
Loud yet hard to grasp.

Cael Pinto. 120720



 MUSIC & MELANCHOLIA

Music is my saving grace.
Each line and tune lift my soul.
Like the promise of day after the night.
Each pause, each stop
Gives my mind a breather.
Like the light at the end of the dark tunnel.
Each note on the scale,
Is like a drop of tear, a panel of emotion.
A color in the dark canvas of this world.
Each sharp, each flat.
Conveys unspoken words.
Hidden deep within my soul.
Each rhythm, each beat
Is matched by my sad heart.
Unable to speak.

-Cael Pinto, 12072020

Comments

Popular Posts